Athletic Secretary Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (lunch 11:00-11:30 a.m.)
Contact: Nancy Hodgin, 360.565.1809.
Visit the PAHS Sports Calendar for practice time and events.
Please note: Most event changes will be announced by 1:00 p.m.
*Click Here to Register for PAHS Athletics*
Ticket Prices for PAHS Athletic Events
Football, volleyball, wrestling and basketball are sports which require entry fees for Olympic League events. Per game costs are:
Students without ASB Card, $6
Visiting Team Students, $4
Middle School Students, $4
Elementary Students, $4
Adults 65 years and over, $2
PAHS students with an Associated Student Body card or children age four and under receive free entry to events.
Sports Passes, either a 10 Game-Punch Pass for $45 or Family Pass for $60, may be purchased at the PAHS ASB Bookkeeper Office or "at the door" of the event (immediate family only).
There are no advance single entry ticket sales.
Ticket prices apply to regular season athletic events only. Post Season: League, District or State events require entry fees according to the particular event for all attendees.
PAHS Seasonal Sports
Fall: Cross Country, Football, Girls Soccer, Girls Swimming/Diving, Volleyball, Boys Tennis
Winter: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Gymnastics, Boys Swimming/Diving, Wrestling
Spring: Baseball, Boys Soccer, girls Softball, Track, Golf, Girls Tennis (try-outs for Dance Team and Cheer Team for next year)
Activities Fee Structure
An annual, one-time fee of $50 will be assessed to all students who participate in any of the activities identified. In addition, a season/semester fee of $25 will be assessed per season in athletics, and per semester in activities, and is due prior to competition. No student shall pay more than $100 per year in participation fees.
To be eligible for athletics at Port Angeles High School a student must:
1. Live within the boundaries of the Port Angeles School District and be living with your parents or your legal guardians.
2. Be in full attendance in school last semester and have passed all classes.
3. Be a full-time student currently within the Port Angeles School District and passing all classes.
4. Not be over the age of 19 or in your fifth or more year of high school.
5. Not have transferred to Port Angeles High School for athletic reasons.
6. Have a completed athletic clearance packet on file and be holding a current, valid student body card from Port Angeles High School.
7. Not be a professional athlete in the sport you are playing.
8. Abide by the current Port Angeles High School athletic code.
Any questions may be directed to Athletic Director Dwayne Johnson.
Bremerton High School
Kingston High School
Klahowya High School
North Kitsap High School
North Mason High School
Olympic High School
Port Angeles High School
Port Townsend High School
Sequim High School